Wednesday 22 April 2009

Miss California

I just recently heard about the Miss USA pagent and the controversy surrounding that. Watch this clip and you can see for yourself. Miss California shares her beliefs concerning the question on same-sex marriage and has been booed for it. I'm just glad that we have some girl up there who is sharing her real beliefs and not giving a fake answer to make people happy. I'm impressed that there are still people out there who will share their beliefs, no matter what the stakes are. Hope you enjoy this little clip and feel free to discuss it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0

1 comment:

  1. Dude I thought that was awesome. And the way she put it was very classy...and then Perez Hilton called her a bitch. In later interviews he said that Miss America needs to represent all Americans, even homosexual ones. I don't disagree with that, but the last itme I checked it was a free country and in this country we're free to feel however we want...and if she is supposed to represent one segment of the population, what about the majority that doesn't believe in gay marriage?

    ReplyDelete